Thursday, August 25, 2005

zoning

I think it's funny how this blog has only been viewed like eight times and yet I continue to write in it...
So I'm zoning and I have nothing good to say. I was wondering though. Why does it seem so hard to find a friend who feels about you the way you feel about them? For example, I have a friend who I think of calling first whenever something happens that I want to talk about. However when something happens to this friend, I am choice number two on the phone list. This isn't bad really, just a little tiny bit disapointing at times. Or there are other friends who think of me more that I think of them. That just makes me feel really really bad. So how does this work? Will there always be these unbalanced levels of friendship? Not that the friendships are bad or anything like that, but they are jsut confusing and occasionally frustrating too! Is it okay to look for that one friend who feels about you the way you do about them? Does that kind of friendship exsist? Of course it does! I've seen it! So the question is, how do I become a better friend?
...you live and learn...

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Goodness Heather, dont ever say no one reads your blogs.

Maybe all friendships are unbalenced. It is quite hard to have Exact equal felings between people. He likes her for her eyes and she likes him for his ears.

10:59 AM  
Blogger pleath said...

so I'm slick...I go and tell you know who my blog address completely forgetting about you know what. It's a good thing you love me right? :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home