Thursday, August 18, 2005

is it now?

I think randomivity should be a word.
So I went on a zip line last night (or is it a rip line? I dunno) I had to climb this tree and then jump off holding onto this handle which swung me sailing through my orchestra conductors back yard and straight into the tree that the other end of the rope was tied to. My legs just weren't quite long enough to touch the ground before I got to the tree so I could try to stop myself. So I cut my hand but didn't even notice cause I was laughing so hard. Now it hurts though. Oh the things I try to do to keep up with the boys...football throwing, basketball shooting and one-on-one, death-by-speed frisbee throwing and yes, zip lining. I think it's a complex I developed over the years because of having so many brothers...who knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You can trhow a frisbee better then me. You can launch a football pretty far too man. Maybe you should take up ballet dancing again. Even things out.


listening to
"send me on my way"
by rusted root

and
"buffalo soldier"
by Marley

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home