Monday, May 02, 2005

Let's Stay Together

Hahaa! I just discovered that I really like Al Green! Nice and mellow and sweet, who could ask for more? Hmmm, but right now I'm listening to Debussy's Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun...sooooo beautiful. And it reminds me of London last summer. Oh woe is me, why can't I go again? Well there must be other plans for me I suppse. Like weddings? No no, not mine, other people's. Those are good too. Oh oh this is a good part!! So beautiful.
Aaaak, there are hoards of people going to dinner right now, honestly, it's only 5pm are y'all starving or something? haha, I am so nosey, sitting up here talking to people who can't hear me talking to them. Haha!
Well I am leaving college soon and it is breaking my heart. I will miss my girls so much. But home will be good too. I'll see you all soon!
-T-Rux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home