Monday, May 09, 2005

fickle?

I fear that I am fickle. One day my answer is "yes" and the next it's "no" and still another day it's, "well, maybe, I'm not sure...". I am very unsure about things. My ideas and feelings change so frequently, based on seemingly shallow things. In me is the potential to do great harm and to bring pain. I don't want to do that. Not at all. I wonder how sure I have to be in order to take a step? How much of the decision lies in my responsibility? It's a relatively new thing and I am not the only one involved. Responsibility has increased and I think it will continue to do so. Why this sick to my stomach feeling? I'm not scared. I've never been this comfortable and real... that's what scares me. God. My eyes should be on God. I can always give him more. Always. Constantly submitting my confused will to Christ. It's beautiful. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe beautiful isn't the right word. Seeing my fears dissolve because He has drenched them with his redeeming power is incredible. I don't have to make my life happen the way I think it should. I can let go. I don't have to chase after life in order to be fulfilled. He will fill me. How awesome is that? And when I do make mistakes, He lifts me up and I learn something valuable from the experience. Mistakes are inevitable and the Lord redeems them.
So on this path, He will guide me. I am certain of that. I just have to let go.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Goodness
so much to say so little time.
I want to comment on everything...every little thing.
but im in school again.
im soposed to be searching for different types of investments.

During 8th grade, 9thgrade, and 10th grade i would conversate with a single white person.

Have i told you this?

It wasent till the end of my 11th grade year that i could honestly smile and "slap-up" ANY white person. Male of female.
sounds funny im sure
but it was hard for me.
i was angry at them, i had to swallow something before i could look those ppl in the eye

i wish i could explain it in more detail thats a rough draft

bye Heather we will talk soon!
did you get my email?

okay okay investments...

10:53 AM  
Blogger John said...

I guess that comment was intended for your "empty space" post.

Your still the greatest, I hope I dident minimize that.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home