Wednesday, August 17, 2005

been a while...

...since I seen you smiiiiiiile. Haha. That is a song right? Gee, it has been a while since I've updated this thing. Johnny, your comments made me happy.I don't think I had ever seen some of them before tho...we might have to fight...
College has once again spread its loving arms open wide, welcoming me back into the picturesque harbor that it provides...and when I didn't come running willingly to be embraced by it has snatched me by the neck with a cane (like in the old movies when they wanted to get someone off stage...) and dragged me into its bone crushing squeeze. Theres....no....escape... Okaaaaaay okay so it's not that bad. But a little dramatic license never hurt anybody right? riiiiight.
Some of you may be thinking, "but I thought she loved school and didn't want to come home just a few months ago??? What's the delio?", I know I know, but I fell in love with home again. Those people are great, family and not, I love them all and my heart wants to be there. The grass is always greener over yonder so I am determined not to waste the time I have here even when my heart is only half here now. Sound like a good plan?
Speaking of plans. Anyone have any good suggestions how to hoard off this terrifying rush of couples being created? College is killer for this stuff! I think I am behind or something, I don't want all that just yet but I seem to be one of the only ones...what is the world comming to????

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Girlfriends are the DEVIL!
Couples will burn in hell forever!!!


hows that?

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home