Sunday, April 10, 2005

what are the chances?

So, Friday night I was gettin' it at the hip hop concert (ok ok ok I know I can't really dance, but I was tryin'). I was feeling the rappers and the b-boys and of course the dj's stole my heart... I even met Dj Terrence (I'll just call him that, I really don't know if that was what he called himself...). Then Saturday night I was soaking up an evening of Verdi and Puccini. Not only that but I fell in "love" with a chubby tenor! Oh his voice was exquisite! If I were a man I would want my voice to sound just like that.
PRAISE BREAK!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

33 How skilled you are at pursuing love!

Even the worst of women can learn from your ways.



Hey, uh dont take it too heart, i dont think its even aplicable but i had to post it!
LOVE YA DONT HATE ME

7:56 PM  
Blogger John said...

oh that was jeremiah 2:33

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home