Saturday, April 09, 2005

still goin'

Yeah, so the beat always goes. Hear it? Right now, it's going. But it's slow, it's dragging. It's waiting for inspiration. Liberation? Why do this? Why work so hard and throw so much into it? What is it all for? Who is it all for? Why? As powerful as this thing is, there must be something much more powerful behind it, driving it, inspiring it, reviving it and giving it life. I know Who it's for. How do I offer it? I know Who It's from. How on earth can I say thankyou? How do I let it out! It's in here, in me, but there's no way out. Doors? Windows? Locked? Barred? What? I want to give it freely and with abandon. WIth all that I have I want to give it up. I know it's beautiful, reflective of the One who put it here. Breath-taking, tear-jerking, joyful, mournful, full of life. But it's cloudy and blocked and I need to get it out. The way's not clear. Make it clear...

...it always goes on...

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

and the beat go's on...
That was the title of my first Stages play.

The poem in amazing and original, your a genuis.

-JL

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home