Sunday, April 03, 2005

I like...

I like...

I like...
...falling asleep to a thunderstorm at night
...getting butterflies when I look at the night sky
...salsa dancing!
...shooting hoops with Steaghvyie
...making faces at friends during orchestra rehersal
...surprises
...having my little sister wake me up in the morning "ARE YOU
AWAKE!!??"
...being friends with my brother
...being loved
...meeting new people
...layovers in airports
...sending packages to people
...getting phone messages from family and friends
...singing and worshipping God
...the Prince of Egypt soundtrack
...confidence
...organizing anything and everything
...a good deep bass sound
...mixing hip hop with classical music (ie. Alicia Keys "Karma")
...a performance offered with abandon, nothing held back
...watching a movie and cleaning my room all alone
...giving endearing nicknames to people I don't know (Trayvon, Moshay,
Twinkle Toes)
...children singing
...trumpet playing
...giving surprises
...hearing stories about peoples childhoods
...going to art galleries and museums
...waking up early and walking to the conserve when I am the only one around
...Sunday nights when my homework is done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home