Thursday, April 27, 2006

soon and very soon

I'll be in London in 11 days!
This is amazing!
I hope I love it as much this time as I did last time. It will be nice to be around all new people, all different kinds of people. I think that was one of my favorite parts last time. All the wonderful bi-racial couples, just like my parents. I guess I didn't realize how rare their combination is until I was around many more people in relationships of that combination. I just felt I belonged there. Too bad Dad doesn't want to move back...
Oh, And this time I get to come home afterwards instead of going straight back to Wheaton Bubble. I think someone needs to pop the Wheaton Bubble. I think it would be pretty traumatic if that happened though. I guess I'll have to just break out of the bubble and go my own way then. That's cool too. I can handle that. One more yea and then I do break out for real. It's exciting and scary. It seems like just yesterday that I was a Freshman with all these high hopes and dreams and now I'm an old Junior who's been hit in the side of the head with the "reality brick". Am I really considered an adult? And if I don't believe it who on earth will?
Okay I really don't like this piece I'm listening to. It's by Druckman, called Prism, and it's just spastic and atonal! Blah.
I would be really cool to play for movie sound tracks and for operas maybe. Or theatre or the ballet or opera. I should go to grad school in New York so I'll have all that at my fingertips. Yeah there's alot of competition, but you gotta be positive right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home