Saturday, April 08, 2006

Let it gooo let it gooooo let it gooooooo

That's my new motto.

After a wonderful 2 1/2 long dinner date with my future roommate I have decided the best way to handle specific situations in life when they emerge is to just
let them go.
Sometimes my imagination is my downfall and it takes my imaginary life down this road it wasn't anywhere near going down in the first place.

Hmmm, I'm being ambiguous. Well there's a time and a place for everything. Ambiguity being one of those things. haha.

Listening to a piece by Boulez called Le Marteau sans Maitre. Not as bad as the Eight Songs For A Mad King but still not my cup of tea.
I discovered there was a rap concerto written. Yup. By Gregory Walker. AND. He's mixed. What do ya know. I haven't heard it but the concept is pretty awesome.
So I am getting locks after all. Well...at least as of right now I'm getting them. I should find out more about them first. Do a lil research.

Speaking of doing research. I finished my paper on Electro-Acoustic Music Developments in Europe. I could have done a much better job and included way more information. I think that paper should have been way longer. Like 15-20 pages and not just 10. Wow. I can't believe I actually just admitted that. But it's true.

So two of my goals in life are to become fluent in French (or Spanish) and to become a painter. Not a professional painter, but just a painter. Oh and I want to go snowboarding. And maybe sky-diving too. I should make a real list. But I seriously want to try to be a DJ. Really. I've wanted to for a while now. How cool would that be? Making music away from the violin. Can I handle that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home