Saturday, November 19, 2005

indecisive

Okay so I'm going home tomorrow, which is actually 2 days earlier than I was planning on going home. I thought this was wonderful. Until just now when I realized that I actually feel a bit guilty about missing class. Why do I feel guilty? Could I be a perfectionist? I thought in order to be a prefectionist you had to actually do things reeeeallly really reaaaallly well. Like almost perfect. Well is it possible to be a perfectionist in your mind but then have none of it translate into your behavior so that noone would ever know you were a perfectionist unless you told them?????? Um, that probably made very little sense. But I know what I mean, sort of...
There's nothing I can do to change circumstances now. I am going home tomorrow and I am missing classes on Monday and Tuesday. I am trying to get all of my homework done before I leave and I am taking work home with me, which I loathe doing by the way. I will enjoy this break and I will stop beating myself up about missing class okay? Okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Welcome Home

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home